SKELETAL PELVIS MODEL | MALE
This pelvis model from HeineScientific shows the bony structures of the pelvis of a male in life size.
- The model is made with special plastics, which means that the surface structure and colour of the pelvis model are especially natural.
- In addition, the fibrocartilage of the symphysis is realistically modelled.
- The male pelvis model corresponds to the dimensions of an average-sized adult male.
- Dimensions (L x H x W): 26 x 22 x 16 cm
- Weight: 1,23 kg
- Sacrum (tailbone)
- Sacral-iliac joint (sacroiliac joint)
- Iliac crest (crista iliaca)
- Iliac bone (ilium)
- Front iliac spine (spina iliaca anterior)
- Seat bone (ischium)
- Obturator foramen
- Pubic bone (pubis) with pubic arch (arc pubis) and pubic symphysis
Article Number: H130493 Category: MALE ANATOMY