This rabbit skeleton specimen
shows the anatomical skeletal structure of an average-sized rabbit.
- The use of real bones provides the most authentic representation, making this rabbit skeleton ideal for teaching purposes.
- The rabbit skeleton specimen comes mounted on a wood base and delivered with a cover to protect the natural bones during transportation.
- Since the rabbit skeleton is a natural product, individual specimens can slightly vary in shape and size.
Please Note: The plastic case is only meant to protect the bones during transportation.
- Rabbit skeleton specimen
- Mounted firmly on a wooden base
- Equipped with plastic encasing for transportation
- With numbered bones for easy identification
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 30 x 9 x 12 cm
Article Number: H190900 Category: REAL SKELETON ANATOMY MODELS