This dog skeleton
(from a dog about the size of a dwarf poodle) from HeineScientific is set apart by the use of real bones and the black wooden base on which it is mounted. For this reason, this skeleton specimen is excellent for demonstration purposes and can also be used for veterinary studies.
- The canine skeleton specimen has approximate dimensions of 45 x 15 x 25 cm (L x W x H).
- The real bones of the canine skeleton are protected during transportation by plastic casing.
- The real bones are numbered consecutively to facilitate classification with the appropriate legend. This can be found as a PDF available for download below the product details.
Please Note: The plastic casing is solely used to protect the sensitive bones during transportation.
- Mounted on a wooden base
- Features a plastic protective encasing for transportation
- With numbered bones, corresponding with the available legend
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 45 x 15 x 25 cm
Article Number: H190054 Category: REAL SKELETON ANATOMY MODELS