The “Horse” acupuncture model
by HeineScientific serves to assist in animal acupuncture. The two-part model shows the animal’s most important acupuncture points and internal structures, such as muscles, skeleton and organs.
The plastic “Horse” acupuncture model is mounted on an elegant wooden base. It supports the alternative animal healthcare practitioner in visual learning, provides direct assistance for the animal acupuncture procedure and is even great as a practice decoration.
- Shows acupuncture points, musculature, and internal organs
- Size (L x H x W): 20 x 23,5 x 7 cm
- Weight: 0,43 kg
- Two-part model
- Side 1 shows the most important acupuncture points
- Side 2 provides insight into internal structures
- Comes with a wooden stand
Article Number: H190075 Category: ACUPUNCTURE MODELS - VET