LIFE - SIZE HUMAN SKELETON MODEL
This human skeleton model consists of more than 200 bones – how many exactly depends on the individual model; usually, between 206 and 214. Generally, the skeleton is subdivided into a skull, torso, upper extremity, lower extremity and accessory bones.
- The life-size skeletal model by HeineScientific provides a 1:1 representation of the human bone structure.
- Additional features include:
- the moveable spinal column
- flexible discs
- the removable extremities and
- the 3-part dissectable skull.
- For flexibility of use and ease of transport, the skeleton is attached to a tilt-resistant, mobile base.
- Movable spine
- Flexible vertebrae
- Removable limbs
- The extremities are removable, as well as the 3-part skull
- Natural anatomical details
- Tip-proof roller stand
- Height: approx. 180 cm
- Dimensions (L x H x B): 40 x 180 x 20 cm
- Weight: 11,4 kg
- Box size (H x W x D): 29 x 46 x 100 cm
Article Number: H495121 Category: SKELETON MODELS