Plastic mould of a house cat
The «Cat» skeletal model is a lifelike plastic mould of a house cat skeleton. Skeletal structures are realistically represented, making this model excellent for demonstrations and explanations of diseases.
The tail and head can be removed and the mouth can be opened for closer observation. This makes the masticatory apparatus clearly visible.
- Plastic mould of a house cat
- Lifelike reconstruction of the skeleton
- Removable skull and tail
- Movable jaw
- Mouth can be opened
- Rigidly mounted on black plastic base
- Suited for explanatory and demonstrational purposes
- Skeleton dimensions (mounted) (L x H x W): approx. 70 x 27 x 9 cm
- Base dimensions (L x H x W): approx. 42 x 3 x 20 cm