Disassemblable horse model, two-part
This disassemblable horse model shows the animal’s muscular structures as well as the tendons and internal organs. Individual organs can be removed and some can be opened for emphasis on the structure and functionality. The complex digestive tract of the horse is clearly represented and helps patient owners understand the anatomical characteristics. The emergence and treatment of diseases like colic or nephrosplenic entrapment can be visually clarified.
The disassemblable horse model is delivered in a robust wooden box and is mounted on a wooden and plastic base for stability.
- Heart (can be opened)
- Stomach (can be opened)
- Disassemblable horse model
- Two-part, opens in the middle
- Recognisable fur, tendons and muscular structures
- Diverse organs can be removed
- Removable tail
- Base dimensions (L x H x W): approx. 90 x 3 x 23.5 cm
- Model dimensions (L x H x W) : approx. 86 x 67 x 12 cm
Numéro d’article: H191774