Human Histology Microscope Slide Set
These histology slides are suited for use in medical school. The prepared microscope slide set contains a complete catalogue of human tissue types. The slides show the typical physiological appearance of various tissues, such as the squamous epithelium, heart muscle, brain or colon.
Delivery contents: wooden case with 100 histology specimens and multi-lingual reference insert.
- 100 prepared histology slides
- Ideal for medical school
- Contains physiological specimens on microscope slides
- Specifically coloured (eg. muscle tissue with HE stain, nerves with silver stain)
- All important structures are easily recognisable
- Partially human specimens (e.g. placenta), partially animal specimens (fatty tissue)
- All microscope slides are numbered and labled
- Contains all tissue types in the human body
- All specimens are individually removable and reusable
Order Number: H139051