Life-size human skeleton with flexible vertebral column
This life-size human skeleton is not only equipped with a flexible vertebral column, but also shows in detail the construction of each ligament on 6 joints.
- The following joints are shown with ligaments:
- A herniated disc is also shown, and various limbs can be removed from the skeleton model.
The skeleton model is mounted on an anti-topple wheeled stand and is not only suitable for use in schools and universities, but can also be used for patient education in clinics and hospitals.
- Flexible vertebral column
- Shows a herniated disc
- Movable extremities
- 1 arm and 1 leg are removable
- Removable 3-piece skull
- Mounted on an anti-topple wheeled stand
- Detailed representation of the ligaments in the joints of shoulder, elbow, hand, hip, knee and foot on the right side
- Box size (L x W x H): 100 x 46 x 28 cm
- Skeleton model life-size (180 cm)
- Dimensions (L x H x W): 38 x 180 x 20 cm
- Weight: 11,5 kg
Order Number: H130985