Complete disarticulated human skeleton
This skeleton set is particularly realistic, as each individual bone is made from a cast of a real adult human bone. The skeleton model contains each bone individually, as well as one assembled hand and foot, in order to simplify the positioning of particularly small bones.
- This skeleton set is comprised of a completely unassembled human skeleton model, so that you can observe and study each individual bone.
- The disassembled skeleton set is the ideal teaching aid for medical studies, for training physiotherapists and for vivid school lessons.
- If necessary, the realistically modeled bone surface can be written on using a waterproof marker.
- The skeleton model simplifies the learning of the individual bones with their characteristics, for example for anatomy exams, and serves as a realistic visual aid during classes.
- Complete disarticulated human skeleton
- All bones separate
- Right hand and right foot flexibly mounted on wire
- Complete 3-piece skull
- Ideal teaching aid for medical school, physical therapy training, school classes
- Weight: 7,7 kg
Order Number: H130370