Suture trainer in cushion form
This suture trainer is in the shape of a rectangular cushion and permits the learning of surgical suturing and knotting techniques under realistic conditions.
- The suture trainer consists of special foam and “artificial skin” made from soft PVC.
- A special, soft PVC was chosen for the suture trainer, which very naturally reflects the properties of real skin and allows the user to practise skin suturing and surgical knotting techniques under realistic conditions.
- Additionally, special replacement skin pads are available for the skin suture trainer, meaning that they can be affordably replaced.
- The suture trainer features a pre-cut wound that can be sewn again and again. If necessary, additional wounds can be added.
- Suture trainer in cushion form
- With Velcro to strap to an arm or leg
- Realistic reproduction of the skin texture
- Dimensions (L x H x B): 20 x 2,5 x 8,9 cm
- Cut: 3-5 mm
- Weight: 0,17 kg
- Skin cushions can be replaced
Order Number: H130621