Unisex Human Torso Model, 40 parts
This full torso-life size model consisted of 40 parts, is the anatomy of the human torso to the last detail. Due to the clear representation of the anatomical details of the torso model is the best option for patient education but of course also for it use in schools and universities as illustrative material.
- With this torso model, the back is open and the muscle layers, spinal column and nerve branches are represented.
- Two vertebrae are removable.
- They properly depict the structure of a thoracic vertebra or lumbar vertebra in every detail, as well as the spinal cord, the spinal nerves and the three duras.
- The head is open and the brain is completely exposed on one side.
- The neck is exposed on the front side, where all organs and structures in this area are represented.
- The male and female genital organs are interchangeable and the stomach is dissectible into 2 parts.
- Unisex Human Torso Model, 40 parts
- Well-suited for teaching anatomy or patient clarification
- Life-sized dual gender torso
- Open back with 2 removable vertebrae
- Open head (brain is completely exposed on one side)
- All parts removable
- On a stable base
- Height: approx. 85 cm
- Dimensions (L x H x W): 36 x 85 x 26 cm
- Weight: approx. 10 kg
Order Number: H126108