3-fold enlargement of anatomical structures
This dental hygiene model is a classic demonstration and teaching aid for visual instruction on cleaning teeth. This dental model was developed primarily to demonstrate correct tooth brushing technique and is, therefore, particularly suitable for use in kindergartens and schools. However, it is also used in dental practices in the context of prevention and “dental hygiene” or “brushing courses” for children and youths.
- Set of teeth comprising 28 teeth
- In order to demonstrate all cleaning techniques, this dental hygiene model allows the upper and lower jaws to be opened and closed.
- Moreover, the tongue can be folded upwards so that the palatinal surface of the molars is easily accessible.
- The dental hygiene model is magnified by approx. 3-times from life-size and is supplied with a giant toothbrush.
Please note that the toothbrush is meant solely for demonstration purposes.
- 3-fold enlargement of anatomical structures
- Movable upper and lower jaw (flexibly connected)
- 28 teeth
- Movable tongue
- Comes supplied with a giant toothbrush
- Dental hygiene model with closed jaw: 17 x 23 x 13 cm
- Toothbrush: 22 x 2 cm
- Weight: 0,82 kg
Order Number: H130372