Life-size guinea pig skeleton specimen
This guinea pig skeleton specimen provides a detailed representation of the skeletal structure of a guinea pig. Anatomical characteristics can be easily explained to pet owners and veterinary students using this rodent skeleton. This guinea pig skeleton specimen is especially useful in clarification prior to surgical operations or with the presence of joint disorders.
The bones of the skeleton are numbered and can be classified using the included documentation.
- Please note that this is a real skeleton; therefore, the delivered product can slightly vary in size and appearance.
- Life-size guinea pig skeleton specimen
- Incl. plastic protective encasing for transport
- Firmly mounted on wooden base
- Individual bones are numbered
- Document available for identifying numbered bones
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 19 x 5 x 6 cm
Order Number: H191649