Real, life-size goat skeleton
This goat skeleton specimen is used for learning, demonstrating and visualising the animal’s detailed anatomical structure. The bones are firmly connected and numbered to make classification easy when using the included documentation.
The goat skeleton is mounted on a wooden base and delivered with a plastic case to protect it during transportation.
Each delivered model can slightly vary in size and appearance due to the use of real bones.
The individual bones are numbered and can be collated with the appropriate legend, which can be found beneath the product details as downloadable PDF.
- Real, life-size goat skeleton
- With numbered bones
- Delivered with plastic case to protect the bones
- Rigidly mounted on wooden base
- With numbered bones; legend available for download
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 72 x 23 x 50 cm
Order Number: H191650